Since the release of Equilinox on November 23, 2018, there have been two updates to the game.
- The suitability of a habitat is now shown when placing wildlife into the world.
- There's a new toolbar option to delete many objects at once.
- Objects also have a "Remove Many..." option in their "Actions Tab", which allows you to delete many of that specific species.
- A few more colour options for the early game species have been added (more colours for other species coming soon).
- Fixed a bug where some people were unable to select anything in the world.
- Fixed another movement related crash.
- Deleting an object in the world now has effect instantly.
- Beavers are better at finding water in their habitat.
- Fish should be chased out of the water much less than before.
- The altitude environmental factor is now a bit more lenient.
- Day-time sky colour has been changed slightly.
- Camels! This animal lives in the desert biome and will sometimes spit at other nearby animals.
- Coral and shells have been added for the water biomes.
- There's one new task to do with the camels spitting.
- You can go into super slow-mo mode by holding space, which makes it easier to click on fast moving animals (and also looks pretty cool).
- Wolves and Foxes now have customizable colours.
- Lilies and Roses can now also live in the lush biome.
- Lilies have a pacifying effect on bees.
- Slightly tweaked possible mutation colours.
- Autosaves won't happen quite as often.
- Fixed an issue with plants sometimes being instantly fully-grown when placed.
- Palm trees now show their colour trait correctly.
- The mouseover test for entity pop-ups was a bit wrong sometimes and has now been fixed.